Aloe Vera Gel 4 oz - 100 Percent Pure - After Sun & Sunburn Care - HAND PURIFYING GEL WITH IMMUNE SUPPORT
We have come up with the perfect alternative to the standard “Hand Antiseptic” on the market. Those contain alcohol, and other harsh chemicals, which have many side effects if gotten into children’s eyes and open wounds. We make a combination of ingredients that wipe out any and all unwanted micro and virus, with a combination of every known ingredient that can kill most microorganisms and viruses.
Aloe Vera gel relieves the pain of sunburns, minor skin irritations and abrasions. Gives you the cooling and soothing after sun relief your sun-drenched skin needs. Specially formulated with pure Aloe Vera extract, this soothing gel replenishes moisture and softens your skin to help prevent it from peeling. Use it to soothe minor burns, skin irritations, dry, rough and sunburned skin.
The base is Aloe Vera Gel
Antioxidants are important for wellbeing.
Aloe Vera gel contains powerful antioxidants, which belong to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. These polyphenols, along with several other compounds in Aloe Vera, have been found to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections in humans.
Witch Hazel is a natural remedy made from the bark and leaves of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana. Long used in traditional medicine, witch hazel is usually applied topically in order to treat certain skin conditions. Witch hazel contains tannins, a type of natural compound with astringent effects. By acting as an astringent, witch hazel helps to constrict skin tissue. Witch hazel has been used for ages on a wide range of skin troubles, such as acne, bruises, burns, hemorrhoids, inflammation, insect bites, itching, pain, and varicose veins.
Neroli essential oil is a type of essential oil long used in aromatherapy. Sourced from the flowers of the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium), neroli essential oil is said to offer a variety of benefits for improving mental and physical condition. With a sweet and spicy aroma, neroli essential oil is also sometimes used as an ingredient in perfume, cologne, cream, lotion, massage oil, and candles.
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial. Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites. Tea tree oil is available as an oil and in many over-the-counter skin products, including soaps and lotions. However, tea tree oil should not be taken orally. If swallowed, it can cause serious symptoms.
Lemon balm is a perennial herb from the mint family. The leaves, which have a mild lemon aroma, are used to make medicine. Lemon balm is used alone or as part of various multi-herb combination products. Lemon balm is used for anxiety, stress, insomnia, indigestion, dementia, Alzheimer disease, and many other conditions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Lemon balm contains chemicals that seem to have a sedative, calming effect. It might also reduce the growth of some viruses.
- Burdock root is a powerhouse of antioxidants. Research from 2010 has shown that burdock root contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids
- It removes toxins from the blood
- It may be an aphrodisiac
- It can help treat skin issues
- Irish Moss is rich in potassium chloride and can work wonders for congestion and mucous and holds anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It's also thought to be good for dry skin and for skin conditions ranging from eczema to psoriasis, making it a valued ingredient for lotions and moisturizers.
- Manuka honey is a type of honey native to New Zealand. Additionally, manuka honey has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. In fact, it has traditionally been used for wound healing, soothing sore throats, preventing tooth decay and improving digestive issues.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation, eliminate headaches, strengthen the immune system.
- Peppermint oil is used topically (applied to the skin for headache, muscle aches, itching, and other problems.
- Onion and Garlic, which are well known for killing germs and viruses.
- The berries and flowers of Elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that have been known to boost your immune system. It is used to tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart. Some experts and natural doctors recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms.
We believe that we have developed the perfect wipe out for any virus that you can contact on your hands. Try it today!
Share this Product
I love this Aloe Vera Gel so much! This product literally saved my skin after a major sunburn. I’ve been applying it 2 times a day for 5 days now and my skin is turning tan from a bright red color. I’m so happy it’s not peeling as it always happened before using this gel.
Highly recommend to everyone. It’s a life saver!
you must purchase this product to write review.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked